For an economical and durable alternative to vinyl windows, take a look at Varga’s long-lasting aluminum windows. Manufactured in-house, our aluminum windows are low-cost, high performance and very durable; perfect for residential buildings or commercial/industrial applications in high traffic areas. Thanks to the heavy-gauge extruded aluminum that we use in manufacturing, you can trust that our custom aluminum windows will stay in excellent condition long after installation.
- 3 ½-inch and 4-inch; thermally broken aluminum windows come with a unique cross venting system, which allows for fresh air without sacrificing security. (Combination windows are limited to 4-inch only).
- All aluminum material is heavy gauge extrusion (T5 6063) for superior strength.
- Designed with internal drain system to provide quick drainage during heavy rainstorms.
- Vinyl thermal brake separates frame for better thermal performance and less condensation buildup.
- Operating glass inserts are single/single with standard 3mm glass (or half-inch thermos for exterior set) and slide-on nylon glides.
- Interior sliders have metal locks with an additional night latch for safety. (4-inch travel lock is available)
- All operating inserts and screens are mechanically fastened for easy glass replacement.
- Inserts are fully weather-stripped on both sides, maximizing energy conservation while providing better protection against the elements.
- All inserts are removable from the inside for easy cleaning.
- Screen frames are extruded (not roll formed) for safety and strength, and come with aluminum handles for durability.
- Exterior colours include white, commercial brown, chocolate brown, cream, sandalwood, pearl gray, black, clear anodized and mill finish. (Custom colours available)
- Interior colours for combination windows are limited to white, commercial brown, clear anodized and cream. (Custom colours available)