Varga’s aluminum Single Prime/Half Prime windows were designed for a variety of interior and exterior situations. Primarily, they are used as additional protection for single-glazed apartment windows made in the 50’s and 60’s. Single Prime windows increase energy performance, reducing home heating & cooling bills, drafts and condensation build-up. Single Prime Windows are also very useful as pass-thru windows for food trucks and trailers, gazebos, cottages, offices, sunrooms, shipping containers, boat houses balcony enclosures, barns, sheds and more.
- All window and glass insert frames are made of heavy gauge aluminum extrusion to provide long-lasting strength.
- Mounting and connecting channels for single prime windows are available to close in large areas.
- Available in a variety of operating configurations, such as side slider, vertical hung, fixed, or fixed over slider.
- 1 3/8-inch single prime windows are available with a selection of 3mm or 5mm thick glass options, including clear, tinted, frosted, tempered, Lexan.
- Half-inch thermo sliders are also available for increased energy performance.
White, Black, Sandalwood, Cream, Pearl Grey, Comm Brown, Anodized, Chocolate Brown, and Mill finish. (Custom Painting Available)