Varga Storm Windows increase energy efficiency performance while helping to buffer winds, rain and even outdoor noise by acting as a second unit against the primary window. Storms are also much less expensive than new high-performance windows, offering a viable alternative to primary window replacement when budget or aesthetic considerations are important. Varga Storm Windows are useful for protecting stained or leaded glass windows and can be applied in a variety of unique situations, such as old Victorian homes, churches, cottages, sheds, and gazebos.
- Two frame options are available for storm windows; overlap with a 1 ½-inch mounting flange, a blind stop with a 5/8-inch mounting flange, or a combination of the two.
- Available in vertical hung, side sliders, or side-lites for doors as well as fixed and shaped options.
- Operating windows come with fiber glass mesh to keep unwanted pests out.
- Available with a baked enamel Durocon finish.
- All window frames and sash inserts are made from heavy gauge extruded aluminum for strength and durability.
- All glass inserts are fully weather-stripped to maintain a tight seal.
- 1-inch Sill expanders are available.
White, Black, Sandalwood, Cream, Pearl Grey, Chocolate Brown and Mill finish. (Custom colours are available)